20060827

let it be... naked.

i'm naked and i'm far from home.

get back, to the place you where once belonged.
nwm thought he was a loner, but he knew it woulnd't last.

dig a pony or rollstone it. well you can imitate ev'ryone you know.
but we can celebrate anything we want.

for you blue, i'm feeling it, i hope you don't feel it too.
same old tale of blues...

the long and winding road that leads me home, will never disappear.

two of us wearing raincoats.
riding nowhere, spending someone's hard earned pay,
having memories, longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

i've got a feeling, a feeling i can't hide.
ev'rybody had a hard year. and more than a wet dream too.
ev'rybody saw the sunshine. ev'rybody have a good year.

one after 909, move over honey, i'm travelling on that line!

don't let me down. don't let me down!
and from the first time that deutschland really done me.
she done me good.

i me mine is coming strong all the time.

across the universe nothing's gonna change my world.
limitless undying love that shines around me like a million suns.
pools of sorrow and waves of joy.

let it be
there's still a light that shines on me, shines untill tomorrow
let it be...
naked.

No hay comentarios.: